Order Of The Headhunters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums For the Astral Guild OOTHH

Herbalism Guide 1-525 by Dagdha

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Herbalism Guide 1-525 by Dagdha Empty Herbalism Guide 1-525 by Dagdha

Post  Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 am

WoW Herbalism Guide 1 - 525

This WoW Herbalism guide will show you the fastest way how to level your Herbalism profession from 1 to 525. Updated for Atral-WoW by Dagdha

Herbalism goes well with Alchemy, you can use the herbs you pick and make potions, but Herbalism is good with any other profession. However if you want to level Alchemy, make sure to check out my Alchemy Leveling Guide. But keep in mind, this Herbalism guide is made to level your profession as fast as possible, so sometimes the herbs you will farm might not be the best for Alchemy.

If you are still leveling your character or you just started a new alt, I recommend you to use a leveling guide. You can level your character to Level 85 in less then 8 days with this Guide.

Guide Sections:

Apprentice 1 - 70
    Journeyman 70 - 150
    Expert 150 - 230
    Artisan 230 - 285
    Master 285 - 330
    Grand Master 325 - 425
    Illustrious 425 - 525

WoW Herbalism Leveling Guide 1 - 525
    First, visit any trainer in the main cities of old Azeroth - just ask a guard, and learn Apprentice Herbalism.

I recommend you to get the following enchant: [Enchant Gloves - Gatherer]. You can just buy any low level gloves from a vendor and enchant that one with this Enchant, equip the gloves when you level your herbalism. Check the Auction House and if there is any [Scroll of Enchant Gloves - Gatherer available, buy it.

For the first 70 points, you can go to any starter zone, there is not much difference between them. I recommend the two following zones, because they are really close to the zones that I recommend for the next part of the Herbalism guide.

You will gather the following herbs: [Peacebloom], [Silverleaf], [Earthroot]

Tirisfal Glades

Elwynn Forest

70 - 150 Herbalism
    You will gather the following herbs: [Mageroyal], [Briarthorn], [Bruiseweed]

Learn Herbalism Journeyman then head to Hillsbrad Foothills because that is the best zone for this part of the Herbalism leveling guide. It's a horde only zone, this means it might be a bit harder to reach it for alliance players, and for low level players I recommend Darkshore and then at 115 go to Ashenvale, or Westfall and then at 125 go to Northern Stranglethorn. The reason I recommend Hillsbrad is because you can level up to 150 in one zone.

Horde players can stay in this zone up to 160 or even a bit more if they want to, because there is a herbalism trainer in Tarren Mill, so you can visit her at 150. The reason I recommend you stay here until 160 is because this way when you go to the next zones, you will be able to gather Khadgar's Whisker right away.

Hillsbrad Foothills
    Between 70-125, just follow the yellow lines. When you reach 125, you can enter the orange circle and gather Frozen Herbs.

The tooltip is bugged! It says you need 275 to gather Frozen Herbs, but you can gather them at 125.

150 - 230 Herbalism
    You will gather the following herbs: [Kingsblood], [Fadeleaf], [Khadgar's Whisker], [Goldthorn]

There is no Goldthorn at Western Plaguelands, go to Feralas if you want to farm it.

Visit your trainer and learn Herbalism Expert. For the first 10 points until you reach 160, you won't be able to gather Khadgar's Whisker, and for the last 10-20 points, all of the herbs will be green, but it's still the fastest way if you to stay in these zones.

You will have to visit your trainer again when you reach 200.

"Also for [Goldthorn] and [Wild Steelbloom] try Arathi Highland up near the mountains" (Added by Meeko! Thanks for the help!)

Feralas

Western Plaguelands

230 - 285 Herbalism
    You will gather the following herb: [Sungrass]

In both of the zones below the most common herb will be [Sungrass]. I recommend Thousand Needles, because in Eastern Plaguelands there are a lot of [Khadgar's Whisker] which will be green to you and grey for the last few points. I also like the easy layout of Thousand Needles, you just go in a straight line and you can't miss the herbs, but don't get me wrong, Eastern Plaguelands is a really great alternative.

Thousand Needles
    If you don't have a flying mount, then when you reach the end of the yellow line, you should turn back and run back to the starting point of the yellow line. You will also have to swim to Twilight Bulwark or Twilight Withering, else you can't really get to the place where the herbs are. (you can see these zones if you click on the map below)

Eastern Plaguelands

285 - 325 Herbalism
    You will gather the following herbs:

Swamp of Sorrows: [Golden Sansam], [Sorrowmoss]

Felwood: [Gromsblood], [Purple Lotus], [Dreamfoil], [Golden Sansam]

Visit your trainer and learn Herbalism Master.

Swamp of Sorrows
    The whole zone is filled with herbs. You can find them everywhere, there is no farming route for this map.

Felwood

325 - 350 Herbalism
    You will gather the following herbs: [Felweed], [Dreaming Glory], [Terocone]

The orange circles means that you should fly around that zone, because the herbs are spread all over inside them.

Terrokar Forest

350 - 400 Herbalism
    Learn Herbalism Grand Master. In Howling Fjord, you will mostly find [Goldclover], but there will be some [Tiger Lily] near the rivers and lakes, you won't be able to gather these until you reach 375 in Herbalism.

Howling Fjord

400 - 425 Herbalism
    Sholazar Basin is filled with Herbs. The most common herb is [Adder's Tongue], but you can also find some [Goldclover] and [Tiger Lily]. If you don't really care about selling the Herbs, you should stay in Sholazar Basin until you reach 450. All it takes is just one full circuit in the zone, assuming no one else is farming there.

Sholazar Basin

425 - 475 Herbalism
    Visit your trainer and learn Herbalism Illustrious.

You will gather [Cinderbloom].

Mount Hyjal

475 - 500 Herbalism
    You should go to Deepholm and gather [Heartblossom] or you can stay in Mount Hyjal until you reach 500.

500 - 525 Herbalism
    You will gather [Whiptail].

Uldum

I hope you liked this Herbalism leveling guide! Gz to 525!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:42 pm